Saturday, October 19, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Freak Me by Silk!

 Buon Fine Settimana! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast.

 Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and Sister Jayne will be here this evening. Alexa, is awake and she is barking out tasks for me to do but I am not listening to her this morning.

 I am keeping all of my thoughts on tonight's "Wizard Fest" at my fidanzata's home. We are going to get our grub on at "Opa" before my fidanzata and I put on the gloves. Yes, Capo Jim will be playing and so will mio moglie, but tonight it is about io and mio fidanzata. It is going to be a thriller in the valley of Tucson.

 My shorty and I enjoyed "Happy Hour" at "La Parrilla Suzia" last night. The margaritas were very good. So good we downed two apiece. After "Happy Hour" we made our way over to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the live play "Accomplice". I have to tell you it was hilarious with fantastic twists and turns. We recommend this one a lot. We saw one of my girlfriends at the theater. Yes, Marcia was there and it was so good to see her. I haven't seen her in quite awhile. She is still the bright and flirty lady that I know and she has that twinkle in her eye.

 Well I had better get myself together. My playmate wants to paint the family room today. Have a good weekend and stay safe. If you hear explosions and possibly some gunfire that will be me and my fidanzata going at it. Smile!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Marcia, good to see you last night.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza del mattino. Sei pronto? Prepariamoci a rombare.

Loraine said...

Come ho già detto, sono nato pronto. Stai andando al tappeto!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...