Friday, October 18, 2019

Hello!

Hello!



What's up? How are you doing so far on this TGIF? The weather is very nice today.

The wound nurse was here and gone and now I am waiting on Pref. Care to arrive with Chris's new mattress.
The time they gave was for 3:30-5:30pm this evening. This is knocking off 30 minutes of Happy Hour. Ya Mon'.

So I am just going to hang around just in case. Alexa, is treating me to some "Smooth Jazz" and I am getting my groove on. I think that I am going to practice a few of my dance moves for the cruise on a daily basis. Those ballroom lessons will come in handy if I can remember them, smile.

Starting tomorrow I am going to focus in what to pack for the cruise and buy what I need as well. Tough job I know but not as tough as I am going to be on my fidanzata tomorrow night. Just giving some more advanced warning is all.

Hope that you are doing well so far? I have to bounce!  Hey I forgot to mention that I cooked up some Philly Cheese steaks for dinner last night with fries and it was the (bomb). My first time preparing it and it won't be my last. Smile!

Jessie


2 comments:

Loraine said...

Oh bene! Puoi insegnarmi come "boogie".

Jessie said...

Fara bambino

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...