Monday, October 7, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




Did you day go well? It has been a true Monday but I have calmed down a bit. My fidanzata suggest that I have a (birra) or two. Sounds good to me. Smile!

My playmate prepared soup for dinner along with sliced tomatoes, cottage cheese, crackers, sliced cheese and baby carrots. It was all good.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her Mac. Chris is watching TV and enjoying his supplement.

Alexa, came through for me today and she played some "Smooth Jazz" to ease my soul. I needed it badly.

 Have good night and sleep well. I will chat at you tomorrow.

Buona Notte!  Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Grazie caro cuore. E meglio! Dormi bene.

Loraine said...

Fai lo stesso.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...