Saturday, October 5, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Let's Talk About Sex by Salt and Peppa!

  Buon Sabato! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee this morning is a nice Cappuccino and a second cup will be enjoyed later. It is a nice morning here in Tucson. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemary will be here this evening.

 Alexa, is awake and she is giving me my orders for today. I have to venture over on the east side of Tucson this morning. We may visit Bucky and Dena this evening to play some "Wizard". It depends on how I am feeling. I started to feel sick last night all of a sudden. I am still not feeling my best.

 Chris's doctor will be out this afternoon for a routine visit. Right now Chris is listening to some "Old School and R&B". He is also enjoying his IV supplement.




 Well, I had better bounce and get this day moving along. Have a "Buon Fine Settimana!. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa c e per il fine settimana?

Loraine said...

Mi è piaciuto lavorare nel mio cortile. È così bello, è uno spreco rimanere "al chiuso" tutto il giorno.
Sembra che Trump sia una persona "tossica"!

Rosie said...

Hope you feel better quickly

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...