Monday, October 28, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Concerned! Crappy!

Music listening to: Poison by Bell, Bev, Devo!

  Buon Lunedi!  Come stai? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second or third cup will be downed later this morning.  I am a bit concerned about my playmate because she has a cough that is not going away. It really had her going during the night. I will keep and eye on this.

  Alexa, is awake and she is telling me that I have tons of things to get done today and over the next few days as well. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me everyday this week.

  I will be making a trip over on the east side this morning to pick up some items for Chris and to include picking up some fur-baby food.

  My suitcase is out and I will begin pack things in if for our upcoming cruise. Sheila and Dave have started packing yesterday. We have a list that we are using to make sure we have all that is needed.

  We enjoyed our dinner last night at "Zayna"s with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo, Lori and Bert. The food was excellent and so was the Lebanese vino rosso. We had a good time and we were being looked at by other patrons because we were having such a good time. I am sure that they wished that they were at our table. Smile! I noticed Lori was looking at me off and on. She told me that she loved my haircut and I thanked her for calling me handsome. I got my ears lowered yesterday for the cruise. I got a (high and tight) cut by my barber. My girlfriend Shoo Shoo  paid attention to that compliment. Smile! Sister Jayne also commented as well. Hey, I can still turn a head or two! WooHoo! My playmate and I both enjoyed Gyro Platters and we shared Zayna fries as well.

  Chris will be visited by Rosemarie today. Yep, he is going to get his weekly massage. It will be flirt time again. Well I had better go and check on my shorty. Have a great Lunedi and be careful.

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

   Rosie, always good to hear from you.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno tesoro. Hai mantenuto le cose facili ieri? Avere un ottimo Lunedi e rimanere dolce.

Loraine said...

Tieni d'occhio Elise. Deve essere in salute per la crociera.

Jessie said...

Grazie mille. La terro d'occhio. Ha un appuntamento con i medici alle 16:30 di oggi.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...