Monday, October 28, 2019

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!




What is up? How are you doing?

Well, I am back at home and I completed all of my tasks. It almost wore me out let me tell you. I had to stop at Burger King for a bite to eat because I started to not feel all that good.

Chris just finished his massage and he is in a zone right now. I started a drip with water for him to rehydrate him.

Hey, can you believe that my (shorty) is taunting me about last night's World Series game?  As you know I always taunt my fidanzata, and my girlfriend Shoo Shoo when plan games. This is a side of my playmate that I never knew existed. But I is all good because my Nationals are going to pull I out for sure.

It is a beautiful day here in the valley of Tucson. I hope that your day is going well?

Later...Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...