Monday, October 21, 2019

Buongiorno

Buongiorno!


 A GOOD WAY TO START A MONDAY!


Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Giggles! Rummied!

Music listening to: Forget Me Not by Patrice Rushen!

  Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will popping up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup is in my future. The weather is so nice that you hate to put feet to the floor in the morning when you awake. Or is that just me?

  Alexa, is awake and  only have to complete a few tasks today. The good thing is that they can be completed on the phone. WooHoo! I asked her to play me some "Fusion Jazz" today. Later I will be practicing some of my (ballroom dancing steps). I plan on burning up the floor on the cruise. Of course I will be shaking my groove thang as well. Smile!

  My playmate and I ventured out in the hood for the "Porch Fest". We took Chris out and he enjoyed it as much as we did. We even stopped at "Frozen Delight" to get some treats from Cleo and Alphonso. We were glad to see a line had formed at the food truck.


CHRIS ENJOYING PORCH FEST 2019


FROZEN DELIGHTS

HOT DOGS

FOOD TRUCKS

CLEO HARD AT WORK


GREAT MUSIC AND BANDS


  It is going to be a very busy week for us. We have several doctor appointments to completed for Chris and Sister Jayne.

  Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi and be careful out there. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

  Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Erika, what is new?

Rosie, what is new?

JT, how are things in Phoenix?

Liz, how are you?

Deb and Sharon, how are you?

Letecia, how goes it?

Monna, have a wonderful week.

Eddie, what is new in Washington?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

"Porch Fest" è una grande idea! Sembra molto divertente!

Jessie said...

E divertente e una buona folla si presento.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...