Thursday, October 24, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Shake Your Groove Thang by Peaches and Herb!

  Buon  Giovedi!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be ip and on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. Another morning when you just don't want to put feet to the floor. 

   Alexa, is awake and she is telling what I need to get done today. My playmate and I are going to Best Buy to purchase cover for her new Kindle Fire. And we are going to the movies this afternoon to see "Goldfinch".

   Hey are days are being counted down for our up coming cruise with Sheila and Dave. Dave has already talked about what he is going to do on Ocho Rios.

  Well, I had better get to it. Have a good day and enjoy it. I will have a chin-wag at you later.  Hey how about those Nationals? Great game last night.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Ti stai eccitando per la crociera? Sarei!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...