Friday, October 18, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to:  I Wish Those Days by Stevie Wonder!

  Buon Venerdi! TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will be popping out soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Brazilian Blend that is very, very good. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening. It is a bit cloudy this morning here in Tucson.

  Alexa, is awake and she is reminding me of what I need to get done today. I requested that she play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

  Again I am home bound waiting on a delivery for Chris that we missed yesterday. Hey tomorrow is the big day here in the Old Pueblo. Yes, it is the "Wizard Fest" at my fidanzata's home. She has only got a few more hours to practice her spells and tricks. It will do her no good because my skills are at peak performance. That is not (fake news) fidanzata!

  We went to the movies yesterday to see "Jexi" and it is hilarious. We recommend this on for sure. My playmate and I are going to go to "La Parrilla Suiza" this evening for Happy Hour. Can you say margaritas please? We will for sure. After Happy Hour we are going to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the live play "Accomplice" . It is going to be a good one starring our favorite actors. We are looking forward to it.

  Here are a few more pictures from our visit to Douglas, Arizona. Enjoy!





LA WANDA THE MC AT THE REUNION


STREET FAIR OUTSIDE OF THE HOTEL! VINTAGE CARS ON DISPLAY!






  Have a great TGIF and get ready for the weekend. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Ottenere la ragazza pronto. Shazam!

Jessie said...

Hello Rosie, how are you doing? Glad that you like the hotel pics.

Loraine said...

Wow! Sembravi "spiffy", tutto vestito per la riunione.

Jessie said...

E meglio conoscerlo babygirl!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...