Friday, October 4, 2019

Buongiorno! TGIF!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Can We Talk by Tevin Campbell!

  Buon TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be on the go soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening.

 Alexa, is awake and I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today. Today is a rare day for me because I have no tasks to complete. So I will enjoy my (me) even more today.

 We enjoyed "Downton Abbey" at Park Place Mall yesterday. After the movie we enjoyed dinner at "Poco and Moms" over on the east side. The food was good the margaritas were killer. So good we each had two of them. We had to contact Sheila and Dave to let them know that we were watching the Seahawks play the Rams. Of course Dave was glued in front of his TV watching. We will be visiting "Poco and Moms" again in the near future for sure.

 Well,  had better get myself together. Have a good TGIF and enjoy the day. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Rosie, I am glad that you liked the Mahjong shirt with the dog-tag with Chris's photo on it.

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Wow! Nessun lavoro! Oggi è speciale. Divertit

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...