Sunday, October 6, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content!

Music listening to: If I Don't Have You by Whitney Houston!

 Buon Domenica! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise will be over soon to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

 The coffee this morning is a good Mocha Macchiato and it is very good. A second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast.

 It is another nice morning here in Tucson. Rosemary will be here this evening to care for Chris. I want to thank everyone for the well wishes for me to feel better soon. I am feeling a bit better this morning and I slept a lot yesterday and last night. It is not easy staying as young as I am, eh? Smile!

 Alexa, is awake and she is reminding me of what I need to get done today. I have asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

 Hey how about those "Cats"? They played very well yesterday against "Colorado". Well, I had better get to it. Elise is here right now caring for Chris. Have a good Sabato.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Rosie, I am better thank you. How are things in Melbourne?

Ross and Denise, are you back at home yet?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno, signora. Sono d'accordo che e uno spreco per rimamere al chiuso quando e cosi bello fuori. Si, Trump e davvero veleno.

Loraine said...

Sono molto felice che tu ti senta meglio. Buona giornata!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...