Sunday, October 20, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



MY SISTER JET AND BRO RED!



Mood: Defeated!

Music listening to:  Return Of The Mack!

  Buon Domenica! Come Stai? How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Brazilian Blend and a second cup will be downed at the "Egg Connection" along with a filling breakfast. It is a very nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and she is reminding me of what I need to get done today. I do have to make a trip out to the airbase after breakfast. I asked Alexa to play some (Boney) for me today.

  My playmate and I enjoyed a wonderful evening with Capo Jim and my fidanzata at "Opas" for a dinner. The food and the vino rosso was very good. After dinner we headed over to my fidanzata's home for the social event of the month. Yes, it was the "Wizard Fest".

  We got all set up and we were moving along.  I have to tell you that my fidanzata  and I were going at it and rightly so. With all of the taunting that took place between the two of us for over a week now.

  Well, we were half way through to first game and I had zero points. Can you believe that? I believe that something in the Greek food put my (mojo) to sleep. Before we got to the restaurant my (mojo) was spot on. Capo Jim and my fidanzata arrived and when my fidanzata and I hugged all of the ladies in the restaurant were looking and wishing that they were in my fidanzata's place. Yeah, it was working. Smile!

  Moving along! The pre-wizard winner was Capo Jim. So we took a break to enjoy a wonderful dessert that my fidanzata prepared. It was oh so good. We continued to play "Wizard" and this time my (mojo) was back on and working well. All of a sudden the backstabbing and trickery started on everyone's part and the score were pretty close. Close but no (panini). The new "Wizard" was crowned, caped and awarded the wand. The new "Wizard" is Elise for the month of October. Thank you fidanzata and Capo Jim for hosting another fantastic evening. We are looking forward to our next battle. 


MOJO KICKED IN

MIO MOGLIE

CONGRATS TO THE NEW "WIZARD"



ALL HAIL THE "WIZARD"

THE NEW "WIZARD' BEING CROWNED


MY FIDANZATA IS MESSING WITH ME!



CAPO JIM THE PRE-WIZARD
                                                                  


  Today is the "Porch Fest" here in the Garden District were we live. It is a annual event and it draws visitors from all over Tucson to roam in our hood. There will be live bands and several food trucks serving food. This year our good friends will set up their "Yogurt Delight" truck . If you haven't had yogurt or ice cream from them you are in for a major treat. Like the name a true "Delight".

MIO MOGLIE AND CAPO JIM
  My playmate and I may hit up a movie this evening if time permits. Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Domenica and enjoy the day.  I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie

3 comments:

Jessie said...

La ragazza del Buongiorno. Vedo che lo ziadori non ha funzionto e nemmeno il mio, ma aspetta solo che ci incrociamo di Nuovo. Sara un altro brano di riproduzione.

Loraine said...

Attendo con ansia i prossimi insulti e giochi! Baci e abbracci!

Jessie said...

Amate I vostri abbracci e baci! Gracia!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...