Thursday, October 3, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Defeated!

Music listening to: Night and Day by Al B Sure!

  Buon Giovedi! Come Stai? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good 8 o'clock blend. A second cup will be  downed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is another nice morning here in the Old Pueblo. I am caring for Chris this morning and Sister Jayne will be here to care for Chris from noon until 5pm. She will be slowly getting back into the mix. I will be caring for Chris this evening as well. My dear friend Jeanne is going to get on me for not taking care of me first, and I appreciate that.

  Alexa, is awake and she is reminding me that we have to take Chris's van to the shop early this morning for a routine check. We will be pretty much home bound today. We saw the movie "Judy" at the Loft yesterday and it was excellent. And my girl Renee Zellweger starred in it. Of course I was glued to the screen because she is a (Hottie). My girlfriend Shoo Shoo really got on my case last night when she found out about Renee. I am still breathing so I am not the worst for wear. Smile!

  Speaking of Shoo Shoo. We hosted a "Mahjong Fest" here last night. The players were Elise, Jayne, Shoo and myself. We dined on Mickey D's and it was good for a change of pace.

  The game was going on very well and the big (wiener) was the (cat) who won three games. I got some very good tiles but alas I didn't Mahjong again. My sis Jet told me that I needed to get my (Mojo) working but it didn't last night. Shoo, Jayne and Elise all won. I think my girlfriend Shoo Shoo slipped something into a beer that she had me to taste. Is that what happened Shoo? Mahjong is a game of skill, cheating and lots of cutthroat play. We love it though!


MIO MOGLIE

IO

ELISE AND JAYNE

JAYNE


SHOO SHOO


SHOO SHOO SMILING. DO YOU SEE THAT BOTTLE OF STOCKYARD BEER? THAT IS WHAT SHE GOT ME WITH!


 Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Giovedi and stay safe, happy and healthy. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

La ragazza del Buongiorno. Si, ultimamente i problem con gli operatori sanitari sono stati un grosso problema. Speriamo che si corregga presto.

Loraine said...

Grazie per la foto di Mystery Dinner. La mia raccolta di foto che hai fornito mi fa sempre sorridere.

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...