Monday, September 30, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



How did you day end? It has been a busy one for me and I believe I could use a libation or three. Smile!

Chris enjoyed the visit by his new case manager. He used to love  it when Jeanne W would come by and they would chat. Chris loved it because they would arm wrestle every visit.

My playmate prepared corn on the cob, sliced tomatoes and cottage cheese for dinner. It was very good. We watched "Justified" on DVD. It is a very good series.

I am caring for Chris this evening. He is watching TV and enjoying his supplement. Elise in her office on her Mac and listening to the TV.

Well, the "Green Lady" is still at the dealer. I will pick her up tomorrow. I should have paid attention to her when she was trying to tell me that something is not just right. She gave me a check engine light and I took notice of that. Today while I was making my way over to the dealer for a routine service she spoke to me again. She told me that the right front tire was low. She is running great but the problem was that her memory computer was not working right. It tells you how and or what she is doing. So she is being fitted for a new one and it is covered under the warranty. That put a smile on her nameplate and a smile on my grille. WooHoo!

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day as well. I have to catch up on a few things that I could not get done today. Hey, time is counting down for our Caribbean Cruise that starts on 1 November. We will be joined by Sheila and Dave on this one. We will be away for 10 days. We are looking forward to it a lot.

Well, I had better go and check on Chris. Have a good nights sleep and I will chat at you tomorrow.

Buona Notte!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...