Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!





Was your day a good one? It has been a pretty good one today but very busy. Tomorrow is going to be another busy one too!

My playmate made breakfast for dinner. We had homemade blueberry pancakes, sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee to get it all down. Delicious!

I am caring for Chris tonight. Elise is in the main house watching the news. Chris is relaxing and having his supplement. He is watching the"Big Bang" on his TV. I will give Chris another low laser therapy treatment before he falls asleep.
 
I am hoping that I surpass my pillow time tonight. We will see how much sleep I get in comparison to last night. Have a good night and sleep well.

Buona Notte!...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...