Sunday, September 1, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Never Gonna Get It by En Vogue!

   Buon Domenica!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise.  Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be over soon to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is a good Kona Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. I sure that we are going to heat up very quickly. Still no rain but the storm warnings are plentiful.

   Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. My shorty and I will hit up a movie this evening if time permits. Alexa, is awake and she is reminding of all I need to get done today. I asked her to play me some "Down Home Blues" while I am cleaning the carpet in the last three rooms in the main house.

  Well, I had better get my (mojo) working and get this day moving forward. Have a good Domenica and stay safe. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Hai pulito i tappeti? Una delle mie faccende meno preferite!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...