Saturday, September 7, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Free Your Mind by En Vogue!

  Buon Fine Settimana! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the move very soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and I will follow it up with a nice robust Espresso for that extra kick that I am going to need today. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and Sister Jayne will be here this evening.

  Alexa, is awake and she is screaming at me because she knows that today is going be off the charts. It has to be a (Boney) day for me to get through it. 

  Today is a major event here at the homestead. Yes, it is the "Murder Mystery Dinner". We have a few loose ends to take care and food items to pick up later in the day. I also have to recheck "Do Drop Inn" room #2 to make sure that it is up to par for Sheila and Dave's overnight stay with us.

  I also need to gas up the "Green Lady" and she wants to be washed. Hopefully I can take care of my Lady's wishes today. Yep, a very busy day around these parts. 

  We enjoyed a fantastic visit and dinner with Cleo and Alphonso last night at their home. Lovely home and what a meal let me tell you. You could swear that you are in Mexico City. Great vino and the dessert was really good. Thank you Cleo and Alphonso!





  Well, I had better go and see if I can find my (Mojo) so I can get this day moving ahead. Have a great Buon Fine Settimana. Stay safe, happy and  healthy. 

  Some good news Jane is no longer in hospital. She is now in rehab so keep those prayers coming for her and Papa John. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Monna, what did you do for your birthday?

Mary and Bob, how are you?

Sisters, what is up?

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Preparati! Arriveremo presto!

countrygranny47 said...

Hope your evening goes really well for you all.
Bob and I are doing good. Beautiful day here again.
We just got home around 4:45 from Bob's parents.
Today is his mom's birthday 80 years old.
gets around great for her age too.
Say hello to Jayne for us.
Also glad to hear that Jane is doing much better now.

Jessie said...

Morning Country Granny and Bob,

How are you this morning? We are good here. Happy Birthday to Bob's mom. Have a great Sunday.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...