Monday, September 23, 2019

Hello!

Hello!   



How are you doing? I am good. I just got back from running my errands and hopefully things will settle down for a bit.

We are waiting to hear more about how Jayne is and as soon as we find out we will pass it along to you.

Chris is resting and I am taking care of him today. He is enjoyed his music right now before I start to care for him. He is looking forward to Rosemarie being here this afternoon to give him a massage. Flirt time, eh?

 I am in need of some more coffee about right now and I think I will grab my cup and fill her up, smile! Here are a few pics from the group meeting at the "Longhorn" in Amado. The food is pretty good there. Enjoy!






I will have a chat at you later...Jessie

3 comments:

Loraine said...

It looks like you had a great time!

Loraine said...

oops! Sembra che tu sia stato benissimo!

Jessie said...

Si fidanzata. Fantastico!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...