Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Hello!


Hello!





 Hey, how is your Tuesday going so far? It is a very nice day here in the Old Pueblo. I even got to sit out on the front porch to enjoy my me time. I people watched and dog watched but I didn't see a lizard nowhere. What's up with that?

Alexa, is treating me to some (Boney) and it is really making me mellow. Ya Mon'! Chris is resting nicely and listening to his Bose stereo. I just returned from dropping Sister Jayne and her mum at a local thrift shop.

I am starting to get the munchies already. So I will see what we have in fridge to grub on. Can't eat too much or I will not enjoy dinner as much and I can't do that.

Well, here are a few pictures from the 'Murder Mystery Dinner". I will not reveal who the murderer is until all of the pics have been posted. Enjoy! I will post pictures over the next couple of days. Let's start out with the "Ain't Misbehavin Players".












Enjoy your day and get ready for "Hump Day".

Later....Jessie and Elise


3 comments:

Jessie said...

E molto buono e cosi ricco che non si puo bere a molti di loro in un giorno. Se l'avessi fatto potresti sostituire l Goodyear Blimp!

countrygranny47 said...

Love the pictures Jessie,
Everyone looks great in their outfits,,,
Looking forward to more pictures jessie.
Have a good late afternoon.

Jessie said...

Thanks Country Granny.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...