Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content! Tired!

Music listening to: Keep Your Head Up by Tupac!

  Buon Hump Giorno! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good French Vanilla and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is raining here in Tucson and that is always a good thing for us desert dwellers. Rick will be here this morning and Rosemary will be here this evening.

  My playmate brought me back a nice dinner of "Cordon Bleu" from "Bistro 44" and it was delicious. I destroyed it, yes I did. My girlfriend Shoo Shoo texted me last night to see if I liked it.



  We will be taking Chris to TMC his wound appointment and later this evening I will be visiting my doctor for a routine check-up. We may hit up a movie today if time permits.

  I was awakened last night at 1:45am from a disturbing dream. So I am asking you to reply to let me know that you and your family are doing OK. Please let me know. Thanks.

 Well, I had better get busy. Have a good "Humper" and we will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise.

Sister, how are you?

JT, how are things in Phoenix?

Herman, what is new in St. Louis?

Olivia, how are you?

Monna, how are you?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Mattina cara. Si e verificato un problema sconosciuto. Non ho dormito cosi bene la scorsa note, ma mi e piaciuto il suono della pioggia che cade. Divertiti!

Loraine said...

Il Bistro 44 prepara buon cibo. La foto del tuo pasto sembra deliziosa!

Rosie said...

I spent in the hydro pool today doing my exercises. I really enjoy my time in the pool

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...