Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

THANKS TO ALL OF MY GIRLFRIENDS!


It has been a day let me tell you be we got through it. My playmate completed all that she had planed for today and so did I , except for one task that has been moved forward a day.

We enjoyed breakfast for dinner that was really good. My shorty prepared homemade blueberry pancakes, eggs and sausages. We got it all down with coffee. We watched "Frankie and Grace" on Netflix. It is such a good series.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her Mac. We are hoping the Rick gets his car started tomorrow. He had to leave it here because the battery is dead. If not that means I will have to change things around and care for Chris tomorrow.

I have to tell you I am JAZZED. Yes, my new Margarita Machine arrived today and I cannot wait to use it. I got it for my upcoming "Cocktail Party " that we will host soon. I may break it out for the "Murder Mystery Dinner" this weekend. I will discuss it with Elise.

Well, I had better go and check on Chris. He is watching the "Big Bang Theory" and enjoying his supplement.

Have a good night and sleep well.

Buona Notte!  Jessie and Elise

Jeanne, get plenty of rest.

Ross and Denise, we are doing a happy dance here. Great news!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Grazie mia cara signora. Buona Notte!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...