Friday, September 6, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Get Down On It by Kool and the Gang!

 Buon Venerdi! How are you? I stated the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will up and on to go soon. Any plans for today?

 The coffee this morning is a nice Kahlua Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

 Alexa, is awake and she is reminding me of what To Do Tasks that I need to complete today. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

 We will be taking care of some fine tuning for tomorrow's "Murder Mystery Dinner". We are really looking forward to this one.

 My shorty and I saw the movie the "Art If ?Racing In The Rain" yesterday and it is a very good movie. A great message in this one.

 We will be visiting Cleo and Alphonso this evening for dinner. My stomach will be ready to go.

 Well,  had better get to work. Have a good TGIF and stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Happy Birthday Monna!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Cosa hai in piano per oggi la ragazza? Avere una Buona e stare al sicuro!

Loraine said...

Ho qualche lavoretto, poi condividerò una cena cinese con Jim. Ci vediamo domani!

Jessie said...

Meraviglioso. Piacere!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...