Friday, September 20, 2019

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

EDWINA CARD TO ELISE!


How are you doing? All is going well so far on this TGIF day. It is a sunny day with great temps and of course no rain in sight for the next few days!

Hey some good news Sister Jayne is at home resting with the assistance of her mom. WooHoo!

I do know one thing and that is am starting to get a bit hungry. I did make it out on the front porch for some (Me) time and that was great.

As soon as my shorty returns I will have to make another trip over on the east side. I sure could use some ice cream about now but I will not have any. It would spoil my dinner so nope!

Here are a few pics that my fidanzata (Flo) took and they are spectacular. Enjoy! I will have a chat at you later.


ARIZONA HAWK




Ciao....Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...