Saturday, September 14, 2019

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!




How are you doing? We are good here. Today we are taking it slow and easy. Alexa, is playing some "Down Home Blues" for me and I am getting my groove on. Smile!

Chris is doing well and I just had to make an adjustment to his (vac) due to it had started to alarm. I gave him a 15min low laser treatment earlier.

It is a nice day here in Tucson. A bit overcast with a 40% chance of rain later today. That would be very nice, eh?

Please say a prayer for my sister Jet and Red. They just lost  (Ono)their fur-baby during the night. It is heartbreaking because our pets really do become a major part of our family.


Here are a few pictures from Rebecca's visit yesterday. Enjoy! Chris enjoyed her visit as did we.




Hope that you are doing OK?

Later...Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...