Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Give It To Me by Rick James!

  Buon Hump Giorno!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good 8 o'clock blend and I will have a espresso a little later because I need that extra kick  again today. Hopefully Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris. If not I will fill in until Rosemary arrives later today.

  Alexa, is wide awake and she is telling me all that I need to get done today. She says that we have a lot to get done for the upcoming "Murder Mystery Dinner" and she is correct.

  My shorty is hoping that we can hit up a movie today but I don't know. The wheelchair tech is supposed to be here today and he has not given a time. So that means home bound for the most part again.

  Well, I had better get this Humper moving forward. Have a great day end enjoy.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Nessuna pioggia nelle previsioni, solo più calore e umidità. Darn!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...