Friday, September 20, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



SISTER JAYNE DAY OF OPERATION!

TGIF!


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Shoop by Salt and Peppa!

  Buon Venerdi! How are you doing on this TGIF day? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so that means she will be up and  on the go soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Mocha Macchiato and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. Rosemary will be here this morning and Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris.

 Alexa, is awake and she is giving me my duties for today. I have to go out to the airbase today for sure.  I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

 My playmate and I visited Sister Jayne and Jane last night at St. Joseph's Hospital. Both are doing OK. Jane may be moved to rehab today if all goes well. Sister Jayne may be discharged sometime today as well. Sister Jayne's mom stayed overnight in the hospital with her.

  The wound nurse will be here today to have a look at Chris and the water tech people will be out this morning to change the water filters.

  We are looking forward to our meeting up with the crew at the "Longhorn" in Amado tomorrow night. We will be staying overnight at one of the hotels at the airport. We may hit up the DDC while we are there. We could use a "Cha Ching" or two, smile!

  Well, I had better get to it. Have a good TGIF day and we will chat at you later.

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...