Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!




How are you doing? I am good but I am feeling tired for some reason.

Chris is resting well and his wound vac is doing it's thing. I just checked the tubing and I will check the canister shortly. I will put Chris on his side at around 2:00pm.

My playmate and I are going to the movies later and after the movie we will hit up Taco Bell for some take away for dinner.

As for Chris I will be the only one transferring him until this vac is not longer needed. I will monitor his 2 hour turn regime as well.

Hope you are doing well? 

Later...Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Cosa c'e' che non va nella nostra stagione dei monsoni?

Loraine said...

Non credo che il monsone ci ami piĆ¹. Sospiro.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...