Monday, September 16, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




Hey are you being rained on? Well, we are but is just a little light sprinkle. Hope it continues all through the night.

Did you get everything done that you had planned for today? I did! WooHoo! I even got my (Me) time in out on the front porch this morning and it felt great.

Chris is resting and enjoying his supplement. I gave him a treat of mashed potatoes and roasted turkey gravy. He loved it. He is watching the "Big Bang Theory" right now and he is having a good time. I also gave him another low level laser treatment for 15 minutes.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in her office on her Mac.  I do hope that I can sleep as good as I did last night. I do have to catch up on a book that I am reading though.

Tomorrow I will be taking Sister Jayne to St. Joseph Hospital to get some pre-lab work taken care of so she can be all set for her surgery on Thursday afternoon. So please keep her in your prayers if you will. We would appreciate it a lot.

Get a good nights sleep and be refreshed and ready for what tomorrow brings. I will chat at you (domani).

Buona Notte!...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Flo so good to hear from you today.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...