Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



MARINA IN SAN CARLOS PROVIDED BY MY FIDANZATA AND CAPO JIM


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: How Will I Know by Whitney Houston!

  Buon Martedi! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a 8 o'clock blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  It is another nice morning here in Tucson. Alexa, is awake and I have asked her to play some (Boney) for me today. It would be nice if we got some more rain today.

  I will be taking Sister Jayne to St. Joseph hospital this morning for her pre-labs before her surgery on Thursday afternoon.

  I have to run a few errands this morning to include a trip over on the east side of town. Have a good day and stay safe, sound and happy. I will have a chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...