Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Dog In Me by George Clinton!

  Buon Martedi! Come stai? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up like a the oil when you place in a piece of chicken to fry. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good 8 o'clock blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later. Hey we are being rained on and we have wind and boomers with a good lightening show. So I had to take a quick run in the rain and of course it was in the all together with flip flops, smile! Once again I didn't see my fidanzata out this morning. What's up with that? Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and she said that I don't have anything to do today tasks wise that is. So I am going to enjoy my time if nothing comes up.

  My playmate will be meeting up with her book club this evening at "Bistro 44". We haven't been there in ages. I put in a request for her to bring me some "Cordon Bleu" for dinner. I remember that it is very good there.

  Well, I had better get my (mojo) in gear and get this day moving forward. Have a good day and stay safe, happy and sound. I will h ave a chin-wag at you later.

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

È una buona giornata per stare al chiuso. Godere!

Jessie said...

Fai lo stesso amore.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...