Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


MY SISTER TIGER AS A EMOJI






Hey how about that rain today? It is was great and it really dropped the temperature big time. My flip flops are still soaked but they will be good to go for my next run it the rain. I will be looking for my fidanzata to join me out there.

I got a lot of rest today and my (Me) time was refreshing. That much rest is a rare thing for me. I chatted with Sister Jayne today and she got to see and talk to Chris via Marco Polo. She is still on the IV drip of anti-bi's and hopefully she will be discharged soon. Keep those prayers going for her and Jane.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my playmate left for her book club meeting at "Bistro 44". I have my spoon, knife, fork and napkin ready for the "Cordon Bleu" that she is going to bring me back for dinner. Ya Mon'.

Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day. We are taking Chris to TMC for his appointment and I have a appointment at 3:00pm for a routine check up as well.

Have a good night and sleep well. Get ready for tomorrow because it is going to be a "Humper". Woohoo!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Shoo Shoo, always good to hear from you girlfriend.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Dormi bene. Domani sarĂ  una giornata impegnativa!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...