Monday, September 2, 2019

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!





Come Va?  Well Chris's massage therapist is here and he is in a zone. The (flirt) zone that is.. He has the therapist laughing big time and he has that sinister grin and laugh going on. Ya, ya!

 I am going to tackle the carpet in "Do Drop In" room #2 in a bit. I am starting to get a little hungry. So I am going to see what is in the fridge to grub on.

I am in a bit of a mood today because I don't understand why some family members do what they do toward other family members and it is taken as business as normal. If a family member will not change than (you) must change. This is a major peeve of mine but it is just me. It is like use me until you use me up! NOT! Nuff said! It's a Monday!

Hope that things are going your way so far today? I will chat at you later. Hey we are hosting a "Murder Mystery Dinner" here on Saturday. We love Mystery Dinners. They are so much fun and it gets the best of our friends together for a good time.

Later...Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

La foto di Elise è fantastica!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...