Monday, September 9, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


How are you doing? We are good here except that my knee is really hurting this evening.. We believe that it is the change in the weather. If it continues I will have to take something for it.

Chris is resting and enjoying his supplement. He is also watching TV. I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her Mac.

We had corn on the cob for dinner, with cottage cheese, baby carrots, snap peas, cheese slices and rolls. It was very good. We watched "Hawaii Five O" on Netflix.

Tomorrow hopefully will be a restful day while Rick is here caring for Chris. I am still working on the photos. I am going to present the group photo to the "Ain't Misbehavin Players" to see what they think of it before I post it.

Have a good night and sleep well.

Buona Notte!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...