Sunday, September 15, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Washer Running!  By Samsung!

  Buon Domenica! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good "Colombian Blend" and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a nice morning here in Tucson and can you believe that it is raining right now? Ya Mon'. Now my playmate will not have to water the plants.

  Alexa, is awake and she is telling me that I have a few tasks to take care of off of my "To Do List". I will ask her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Today will be Sister Jayne's last day working with Chris due to her upcoming surgery in a couple of days. Please if you will keep her in your thoughts and prayers for a complete recovery.

  Hey, how about those "Wildcats"? Looking forward to the next football game. My shorty and I may hit up a movie today if time permits. Have a good Domenica and enjoy the day.

I am missing my (fidanzata) and my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. They are both on vacation.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise




1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

SENDING PRAYERS FOR JAYNE,,
PLEASE TELL HER I AM KEEPING HER IN MY PRAYERS.
GLAD I SENT YOU SOME RAIN JESSIE,,, lol
HAVE A GREAT EVENING,,

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...