Monday, September 2, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Confused! Blessed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Keep Your Head Up by Tupac!

 Buon Giorno Di Lavoro! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be stirring about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and I will have a second cup later this morning. I am also going down a cup of Espresso as well for that extra kick. I will need it because I have a few tasks to complete today.

 Alexa, is awake and I requested that she play some (Boney) for me today while I am getting my tasks done. The wound care nurse will be here this morning to have a look at Chris.

 My playmate and I saw the movie "Ready or Not" at El Con last night and it is hilarious and loaded with twists and turns. We loved it!

 Well, I had better get to it. I am also going to clean the last bit of carpet in "Do Drop Inn" room #2 today. Whew!

 Have a great Labor Day and enjoy. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Jeanne, how are you?

Ross and Denise, how are you?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno ragazza! Ti sento! Ho ancora una stanza da fare e finite. Avere un buon Lunedi e stare al sicuro.

Loraine said...

Spero che Chris stia bene.

Jessie said...

Chris sta andando bene, ma dobbiamo ridurre il tempo di sedia a causa della sottoquotazione non sta guarendo pure.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...