Monday, September 23, 2019

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!




Hey are you being rained on? We are and we have wind, boomers and a good lightening show as well.

I just got back in from a quick dash in the altogether and is was refreshing. Me flip flops and the fur-babies. My fidanzata was not out tonight. I missed her.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my playmate has already hit the sheets to read. Sister Jayne is feeling a bit better and she is still in hospital. She has a infection and now she is on a IV drip. Jane has been moved back to rehab. Please keep those prayers going for them.

I got all of my errands taken care of today and tomorrow I may catch a break for some me time. I will be taking the "Green lady" in for routine services on Monday. That will make her faceplate smile for sure.

Have a good night and sleep well.

Buona Notte!

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Il lampo si รจ avvicinato molto! Molti boom anche.

countrygranny47 said...

Good Morning,,,
So glad to hear Jayne is feeling better.
Hope she is able to get back home soon.
have a good day to all.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...