Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Mellow!

Music listening to: Sara Smile by Hall and Oates!

  Buon Martedi!  How are you? I started the day of by popping up with Elise to start the day off at 5:00am. Any plans for today?

  I am having some Espresso this morning to perk me up for today's events. I am home bound today due to the tech is coming out to have a look at Chris's wheelchair. We also have several UPS deliveries today to include one that has to be signed for. So I can keep my PJ's on all day long, eh? Not!

  Have a good Martedi and I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Welcome home Sheila and Dave.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come Stai?

Loraine said...

Sto bene e non vedo l'ora che arrivi la notte della cena mystery!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...