Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Buon Sera!

Buona Sera!





What are you up to? We are good here. It has been a very busy morning for me. I spent the whole morning at St. Joesph's Hospital with Sister Jayne. Yes, I did.

There was a coding problem between doctors and the hospital that needed to be sorted out and finally it was. She got her lab work done and now she is resting up for her surgery that takes place on Thursday at 1:00pm. She will stay overnight for observation. Keep those prayers coming because she is really nervous.

I just finished giving Chris a low level laser treatment and now he is up in his chair in the main house with Elise. They are watching TV.

I didn't get my (Me) time in today but I did get to sit for a short while and Alexa played some (Boney) for me. I am starting to get a bit hungry about right now. No, I have been hungry all morning long. I will wait it until dinner time. 

Hey my girlfriend Shoo Shoo is back from her vacay. Woohoo! I am missing my fidanzata a lot but she contacts me on a daily basis along with Capo Jim.


VIEWS FROM MY FIDANZATA AND CAPO JIM'S BALCONY

NICE POOL AREA!


Well,  I had better go and see what my shorty is going to fix for dinner grub. Hope that you are doing OK?

Later...Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...