Monday, September 2, 2019

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!




Hey, did you day end well? It has been a busy one for me and I got the last room carpet cleaned. Ahhhh!

My playmate prepared corn on the cob, mashed potatoes. sliced tomatoes and baby carrots for dinner. It has been a different kind of Monday us and we both enjoyed a nice shot of Scotch. Irie!

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her Mac. I have started a two hour turn regime with Chris and we will continue it for awhile. Chris is relaxing and he is enjoying his IV supplement with extra protein. 

Tomorrow I will home bound due to a tech is coming out to look Chris's chair straps. Also we are looking for several UPS deliveries as well. So I will not be able to venture out at all even though I have a few errands that need to be taken care of.

Here are a few pictures from our stay-cation stay in Sierra Vista. We stayed at the Sierra Suites and we love it there. We relaxed and we played video games for hours on our laptop. We also enjoyed my World Famous Jalapeno Tuna Dip with scoop Frito's. Delicious!

OUR SUITE AT SIERRA SUITES


ELISE GETTING READY FOR VIDEO GAMES











Have a good night and sleep well.

Buona Notte!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Sono content che ti sia piaciuta la foto di Elise.
Buona Notte!

countrygranny47 said...

Beautiful pictures Jessie,
Thank You for sharing with us.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...