Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


AIN'T MISBEHAVIN PLAYERS"


Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Do You Remember by Earth,Wind and Fire!

 Buon Martedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am along with my playmate. We popped up like kernels of corn in a popcorn machine. Any plans for today?

 The coffee this morning is a mellow Mocha Macchiato and it is delicious. A second cup will be enjoyed later. It is a nice morning here in Tucson. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

 Alexa, is awake and she is telling me what I need to get done today. I asked her to play some(Boney) for me today because I feel like I need to hear him today.

 Chris is resting and enjoying his supplement. I had to correct a issue with his wound vac this morning because it was sounding a alarm. It is all good now.

 I will be posting pictures from the "Murder Mystery Dinner" today. I am sure that the "Ain't Misbehavin Players are looking forward to seeing them as well as you our blog followers. You will be able to see just how much fun we have doing them. The next one will be hosted by my girlfriend (Nicolette).

 Well, I had better get myself together and look for my (mojo)so I can get it working. Smile! Have a great day and be careful out there.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Monna, how is everyone?

JT, what is new in Phoenix?

Country Granny and Bob, what is up? 

Jeanne, how are things?

Liz, how are you?

Sisters, how are you?


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Goditi il tuo caffè. Mocha Macchiato deve essere molto gustoso!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...