Monday, September 16, 2019

Hello!

Hello!





How are you doing? We are good here. I am going out on the front porch shortly for my (Me) time.

Chris is doing very well and his wound is doing great. He is relaxing right now waiting on his massage therapist to arrive this afternoon. He has that grin on his facing showing that he is getting ready to get his flirt on. After his massage I will give him a 15 minute low laser therapy session. I am going to give myself a treatment on my shoulder as well. WooHoo!

Hey, our son JT is starting a new job at Collins Aerospace in Phoenix on Friday. That is good news and we hope that he excels there.

Hey, keep those prayers going for Jane, please. Also say a prayer for Sister Jayne who will have some surgery done on the 19th of this month. Thanks.

Well, I had better go and get ready for my (Me) time. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...