Monday, September 16, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


MARGARITA TIME IN SAN CARLOS  CAPO JIM

MY FIDANZATA IN SAN CARLOS


Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Crazy In Love by Beyoncé!

  Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in here cave this morning but she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be downed shortly. I need that extra kick because it is a Monday, smile! 

 It is a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. I will enjoy some (Me) time out on the front porch this morning after I have gotten Chris settled. I have asked Alexa to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

 Yesterday was a restful one and I have been lacking in the sleep department lately. I slept much better last night and hopefully I will repeat that tonight.

 It is going to be a very busy week for me with a lot of errands and appointments to complete. We are looking forward to a meeting with the crew in Amado on Saturday at the Longhorn.

 Well, I had better get to it. Have a great Lunedi and I will chat at you later.

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...