Monday, September 9, 2019

Howdy!

Howdy!




Hey, how are you doing so far on this Monday? Things are moving along well so far here in Central Tucson.

The wound nurse left and all is going well with Chris. We will be taking him to the Wound Clinic at TMC on Wednesday morning for a follow up visit.

Hey, we have a new addition to our family. His name is Xavier Joshua Griffieth. We welcome him with open loving arms. He lives in Lawrenceville, GA with my nephew Jerome and his family. A happy day here in the Old Pueblo! Here is a picture of our new addition.





I am waiting on the Chris's doctor to arrive this afternoon for his monthly visit. Yes, I am home bound again. Smile! I am still working on the Murder Mystery Dinner photos, but I am almost finished. My fidanzata is really looking forward to seeing the pics. She has named me (La Meister Foto). Woohoo!

 I will have a chat at you later...Jessie

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Ciao ragazza. Sto ancora attraverso le foto cercando di scegliere I migliori da postare. Quando andate?

Loraine said...

Partiremo per il Messico venerdì, mentre vincerai denaro da tutti i tuoi "Cha Chings"!

Jessie said...

Spero tanto caro.

Rosie said...

Hearty congratulations on the newest member of the family. Jerome. He is a Bonnie baby mate

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...