Friday, September 27, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls by TLC!

  Buon Venerdi! TGIF! How are you? I stated the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be popping up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee this morning is a Golden Sumatra Blend and it is very good. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening.

  It is an other nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. The clouds are covering up the mountains this morning. Alexa, is awake and she is reminding me of what I need to get done today. I asked here to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

  I will be taking Sister Jayne to a doctors appointment at 10:30am. Later this evening we will be hitting up "Leo's" for dinner. We will be joined by Deb and Sharon. Can you say margaritas? Of course we will at least twice. Ole'.

  Well, I had better get rollin' and get this day moving forward. Have a good TGIF and enjoy the day. Hey, my girlfriends have not attacked me as of yet and that is a good thing. Whew!

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

"Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls" di TLC - Adoro quella canzone!

Jessie said...

Uno del midi preferiti

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...