Thursday, September 19, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Disgusted!

Music listening to: What About Your Friends by TLC!

  Buon Giovedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning. I called out her name and all I got was a echo in return. I am sure that she will be coming out to start her day soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good 8 o'clock blend and I will enjoy another cup or more later for sure. It is a nice morning weather wise her in Tucson. Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and she reminded me that Sister Jayne will have her surgery this afternoon at St. Joseph's Hospital. Keep those prayers going for a speedy recovery.

  I will be meeting a new nurses supervisor this morning at 10:30am. My playmate and I went to the "Loft" yesterday to see Linda Ronstadt" and it was very good and very informative. We recommend it. We may hit up a movie today if time permits.

  Chris is resting and listening to music. He is enjoying his supplement as well. I had to do a total linen exchange this morning and he is happy now.

  In a few days we will be on a overnight stay-cation after we meet up with the crew in Amado. We may even hit up the DDC if time allows.

  Well, I had better get busy. Have a good day and get ready for TGIF!

 Ciao....Jessie and Elise

My fidanzata and Capo Jim are having a good time in San Carlos.

Ross and Denise, are digging Japan.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...