Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to:  What A Girl Wants by Christina Aguilera!

  Buon Hump Giorno!  Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me for a second and then she hit the pillow again. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed during my (ME) time out on the front porch. Another nice morning here in Tucson with no rain in sight at all. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemary will be here this afternoon.

 Alexa, is awake and I asked her to play some music today of her choice. I have a few tasks to get done off of my To Do List. We may hit a up a movie today at the 'Loft" if time permits.

 Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later. Stay safe!




 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, glad that you are enjoying Japan.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...