Saturday, August 31, 2019

Hello!

Hello!




How are you doing? Well, it is heating up quickly here in the valley of Tucson.

I completed my task of cleaning the carpet in the main house. I still have three rooms to go and I will get that done tomorrow. I have to purchase more carpet cleaner solution tomorrow.

My playmate is back from visiting Jane at the hospital and she is holding her own. Elise said that she sleeps a lot but that is OK. She will be visited by others today.

If you could please say a prayer from my dear friend Jeanne. She is back home from having a procedure done yesterday. I wish her a speedy recovery. Thanks.

Chris is up in his chair and he is in the main house with Elise watching TV. I gave Chris a low lever laser treatment today and I will give him another tomorrow. I cleaned and redressed his wound and it is looking very good.

In a bit I will prepare some cube steaks smothered in mushroom gravy. I can't wait to have a taste of them. We will enjoy rice and sweet peas with it. I am ahead of the game now because I am enjoying a nice refreshing Gin and Tonic. Irie! Ya Mon'!

We hope that you day is going the way that you want it to? I will have a chat a you later.

Ciao...Jessie

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Le virtu di Carver sono grandi. Un buon modo per vivere!

countrygranny47 said...

Have a good evening Jessie,,
I am finally receiving your blog now.
Don't know what happened before,, but we are back to normal now.
Sending prayers for all that has been hospitalized.
Enjoying the beautiful weather here. Starting to warm up a bit.

Jessie said...

I am glad that the blog is being received again. I hope that you continue to get it. I am still having puter problems but I will get it resolved. Hey how is Bob? Thank you for the prayers I appreciate them very much. Have a great evening.

countrygranny47 said...

So far everything is good in receiving your Blog.
Bob is about the same. he doesn't complain to me about his aches and pains so I am hoping he is good anyways. he said to say hi when I get to text you again.
Hope your going to get rested up a little after all the carpet cleaning.
Have a good day Jessie.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...