Monday, August 19, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




How are you doing this evening? We are good here in central Tucson. Still no rain in sight though. What is going on with our monsoon?

Well, everyone finally showed up today. Whew! I relayed all of the information to my shorty about today's events and she took over from there.

Elise prepared corn on the cob, sliced tomatoes, baby carrots and some mashed potatoes for dinner. It was all good and Chris enjoyed he mashed potatoes as well. He is resting watching the "Big Bang Theory" on TV. I will start his supplemental drip very soon.

Today I have been feeling a little overwhelmed and I don't know why. My dear friend Jeanne keeps reminding me that I need to stop and do more for myself instead of putting others first. I know exactly what she is telling me and I am going to do more of taking care of myself no matter what others may think about it. 

So this weekend in Bisbee and in Sierra Vista it is going to be all about me. Thanks Jeanne for the great looking out for me. I need to fire up the Jacuzzi! Ya,ya!

Tomorrow is going to be another busy one for me and Alexa, has already informed me of that. On Wednesday We are taking Chris to have a outpatient  procedure done at TMC.

Well, I hope that you have a good night. Sleep well!

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...