Sunday, August 18, 2019

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!



What is going on around your way? We just got back from enjoying a very filling breakfast at the "Egg Connection".

My playmate and I decided to Pay It Forward this morning at the "Egg Connection". Elise picked out a table that was occupied by three people and we paid for their breakfast for them without them knowing who did it. It is a very good feeling inside when you can do that because we are blessed in many ways.

Elise has finished caring for Chris and she is back in the main house reading the paper. Chris is relaxing with me. We are listening to some "Down Home Blues" being provided by Pandora and Alexa. We changed Chris dressing and his wound is looking better everyday.

Well, I know that you have been waiting on the scuttlebutt about last night's social event. Yes, I am talking about the results of the "Wizard Fest". I have to tell you it was a very skill filled and cutthroat game last night.

My fidanzata won the warm up game and that made her happy but it held now water at all. So next the main game was played and I have to tell you I was kicking butts all over the place. We got down to the very last hand all of a sudden something happened. I knew that I was going to set a record with a game of over 400 points. My playmate and my fidanzata were so far behind that they could have quit playing right then. The problem was that my hand was fantastic and I over bid because I knew that this was a sure win for me. I over bid by three and I didn't make it lost to Capo Jim by only  a few points. So Capo Jim became the "Wizard". It was a great game and the best that I have ever played. At least I did beat my fidanzata like I said I would. Wonderful evening of great food, libations, laughs and a fantastic dessert. Thank you Capo Jim and my fidanzata for a wonderful time.

Here are a few pictures of last night's "Wizard Fest". It was a "Wizard Fest" gone wild. Enjoy!


MIO FIDANZATA AND MIO MOGLIE


CAPO JIM


WIZARD FEST GONE WILD

MIO FIDANZATA THE PRE-WIZARD




MIO FIDANZATA, CAPO JIM (WIZARD) MIO MOGLIE WITH THE "WIZARDS" WAND!


I am about to restock Chris's supplies for next week. I will chat at you later. We are going to the "Outback" this evening for dinner with Sharon and Edwina.  It should be a lot of fun.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Ieri sera รจ stato molto divertente! Grazie per essere i nostri amici Wizard.

Jessie said...

Era una serata "Wizards Gone Wild". Adoro tutto. Te l'avevo detto che l'insegnante avrebbe perso.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...