Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Love Bazaar by Prince!

 Buon Hump Giorno! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Kona Red and it a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris.

 It is another nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. Still looking for some rain so I can dash through the drops with my fidanzata.

 Alexa, is awake and she is telling me all that I need to get done today. I asked her to play me some "Down Home Blues" so I can get through the day. 

 My shorty and I will be picking up Sharon and taking her to visit a friend in the "Forum". My playmate and I may hit up a movie today of time permits.

 Well, I had better get to steppin'. Have good Humper and stay safe. Please keep those prayers going for a speedy recovery for Jane.

 Later...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Sì, ci mancherà Toni Morrison. Un autore e un essere umano così meravigliosi.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...